Monday, September 14, 2009

Week 2 PLE

This week's assignment was pretty challenging for me but I do feel good about learning all of the tools that I did. I think it was very useful to learn about some of the different resources for creating a free website. I also may have never learned how to embed different videos, google docs, and other links if I wasn't required to for this assignment. I definitely think that creating the website and making the concept page made me think more about how I could use a website for educational purposes in my classroom. I never really thought of posting videos, readings, pictures, or assignments for the kids to access at home but I do think this is a good idea. One thing I am still wondering though is what about the kids who don't have any internet access at home?

asynchronous facebook video message synchronous video g-chat

No comments: