Monday, November 30, 2009

Week 9 PLE

Week 9 PLE

My initial thoughts were that it would be nice to have more technology available to my teacher. On the other hand, I didn’t see a whole ton of technology being used by the lower grade teachers in my hallway so I don’t know if they would really use the additional resources if they had them. The school has enough technology to share as long as teachers who wish to use these items plan ahead and sign up for the things that they need. One thing that I would have liked to use more and I wish was more readily available would be a projector for powerpoints and other things I would like to show the students from the computer. The school does have enough technology to use for a variety of different lessons. I also talked to a 5th grade teacher who really liked using the Elmo for many of her lessons and so she was permitted to keep one of the school Elmos in her classroom so it seems that if you actually use the technology, you will have access to it.

I completed the survey and the informed consent.

No comments: