Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Week 6 PLE

These are the google earth tours that I watched:
Rebecca Ferguson's
Sarah Peterson's
Keri Wooten's

I think that all of these would be really great learning activities for students. However, I also recognize the amount of time that it took me to make my google earth tour and I just don't know how practical it would be for me to make very many of these for my class. Maybe it would be easier once you have done it a few times and really have the hang of all the tools available. Also, I sometimes had a hard time viewing all the parts of the tours and knowing everything I needed to access to get the full effect of the tour and so we would probably have to walk younger children through a lot of the tour. I do however agree that these are all great instructional activities that the kids could really be engaged in and learn from.

No comments: